- 1 year programme for schools organisations interested in meaningful meal plans. Sankalpa will help modify the menu and train the cooks and kitchen staff on the principles of holistic and healthy cooking. This programme involves monthly review/feedback sessions to improve and enhance the abilities of all the stakeholders involved.
- Delicious Revolution for school children comprising of 80-minute-sessions, twice a month, involving cooking classes, documentaries, and classroom discussions.
- Teacher/parent workshops held thrice a year comprising a mix of talks headed by holistic food experts, cooking demos, recipe sharing and presentations.
- Holistic cooking workshops for smaller groups such as apartment complexes or offices where the participants will be informed about the importance of eating healthy and how to improve their kitchens and styles of cooking to meet the objective.
- Food trails for children in which they are made to explore the traditional food of Malnad by engaging with villagers and learning about the rich history of the local vegetables and their medicinal values.